A. Contact the Zone Manager for your area and they will provide you with all the information needed to become a distributor.
1-800-729-7600 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Customer Service will assist with any product information.
1-800-729-7600 • email@example.com
A. No, you must purchase our products through a distributor.
A. The clay bars essentially do the same the thing. They have two levels of aggressiveness.
A. Our Special Cleaner 713 works for these problems.
A. After thoroughly washing and using the CM2200 clay bar, apply #78 BC-2 to protect the finish, For winter months in areas with snow and salt, apply #15 E-Z Paste Wax after the #78 BC-2 to help protect the finish. Clay and apply products every 60/90 days to keep vehicles looking their best.
A. Depending on how the weather and how a vehicle is stored, our waxes typically last between 60-90 days.
#56 Wash & Wax: Use whenever washing the vehicle CM2200 Blue Clay Magic: Use prior to waxing the vehicle
#49A Body Magic: Use as a lubricant with Clay Magic bar
#69-QT: Use after washing the vehicle between regular waxing.
#78 BC-2 or #73 Banana Magic: Use when waxing the vehicle; with normal driving will last between 6-8 weeks #65 Super Dress-It: Tire dressing
#21 Fabric & Upholstery Cleaner: Use on cloth seats for regular cleaning/stain removal #58 Leather Conditioner: Use to clean leather interiors
#43 Clear Difference: Use to clean glass
#713 Special Cleaner or # 51 Red Hot: Use at various dilutions to clean both interior or exterior surfaces
#39 Stain Guard: Use to protect carpet/cloth interiors against stains
A. Our #737 Orange Citrus All Purpose Cleaner works great to remove sunscreen from a car’s surface. It’s highly recommended by our distributors in California and Hawaii.
A. #60 XP Cool Blue is a high viscosity(thick) water based dressing. It has a medium to high gloss and is more concentrated. It has the look of a solvent based dressing when used non-diluted. This is more of a gel than a lotion type dressing.
#61 Xtreme Dress-It is also a high viscosity water based dressing. It is concentrated and has a matte finish when diluted. This can be compared to our #65 Super Dress-It, but is thicker and has a nice fragrance.
#98 Xp Renew-It is not a dressing, it’s a “lotion”. It is intended to renew a faded bumper and various exterior trim moldings. The advantage for this product is it will penetrate the plastic and last much longer than a dressing. It will also not streak onto window like a dressing when it rains.
A. Sometimes a film residue can be left when removing the wax by hand. This is due to the fact your hand doesn’t apply equal pressure points and all of the product isn’t removed although it appears to be gone. The residue appears when the was dries completely. To remove, simply spray #49 Body Shine on the residue and wipe off with a clean towel. This should remove any remaining residue and give your car the shine you’re looking for.
A. The clay will remove some of the previously applied wax.
A. We suggest the following to maintain your RV:
1) Wash with #8B E-Z Clean HD. 4-6 ounces of concentrate in a five gallon wash bucket(will strip light oxidation on some fiberglass and gel coat).
2) Compounding: Use wool cutting pads with either #87 XP Compound or #110 PowerCut Plus
3) Polishing: Use a wool Synthetic Poly Blend pad with either #76 GS-1 or #75 White Magic
4) Waxing: use a foam finishing pad with either #73 Banana Magic or #79 Awesome Gloss
5) Maintenance: Wash with the #8B E-Z Clean. While wet, apply #69-QT Hydro-Shine to revive the shine.
A. We suggest:
1) Wash car thoroughly with #56 Wash-n-Wax.
2) Use CM200 Blue Clay Magic or CM3200 White Clay Magic to prep car’s surface
3) Finish with a coat of either #79 Awesome Gloss or #10-QT Paint Sealant. This can be done by hand or with an orbital polisher. This can be done 2-3 times per year as polymer products have more longevity than wax if applied after claying the car.
4) Use #69-QT Hydro-Shine as a maintenance product between coats of Awesome Gloss or Paint Sealant. It is polymer based and can be easily applied when the car is wet from a car wash. We suggest using this product once a month.
A. A medium clay bar may be a better option, however, you may need to use a leveling polish or compound to (such as #87 XP Swirl Remover) to remove any scratches left behind from the clay process. Since the cars are white, the scratches from claying aren’t as apparent as they would be on a darker car. What’s really important is the car being thoroughly washed prior to claying the car to remove heavy contamination.
Where imperfections or contaminants seem to be heavier, claying make have to take place several times. Using #49 Body Shine as a lubricant with a microfiber towel to prep the surface in between passes with the clay bar will also help remove excess dirt, fallout or road grime that will be brought to the surface with drying.
A. We have several waxes which will work for your application. Here's our suggestions:
#78 BC-2: This product is a premium polish & wax in one. It's mildly abrasive, removes light scratches and swirls. It adds a high-gloss shine as well
#73 Banana Magic: This product is a final step carnauba cream wax. It contains banana oil which emits a rich banana fragrance.